The Spinal Manual is the best integrated musculoskeletal guide available for students, clinicians & instructors. This is a text you will use long after your classes are done, and can be used in conjunction with the Extremity Manual & Physical Medicine Manual.
The Spinal Manual integrates regional anatomy, orthopedic test, common conditions and clinical exam forms – click here to view the book’s index.
- Top 200+ conditions seen in practice, rapid review tables
- Over 1500 Illustrations & Images
- Interactive eBook and clinic forms
- Free On-Line Video, Image & Testing Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Board Exam, OSCEs & Oral Practical Review
- A Must-Have for Classroom & General Practice