Botanical Medicine is the best multidisciplinary, integrated guide available for students, clinicians and instructors. This book offers top quality content that you will refer to often in class, for board exams and in practice. Topics include: study tips, Botanical Actions, Constituents, Pharmacy, Monographs, Nutrition, Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Fiber and much more evidence informed medicine.
- 150+ botanicals used in practice, rapid review design
- 1000+ Illustrations & Images – eBook versions
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (AHG, DC, DO, DTCM, MD, ND, PhD, RMT)
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for NPLEX, Board Exams, OSCEs & Practical Review
Australia Post have advised that they are experiencing a delay in delivery times due to COVID-19 lockdowns, a reduction in flights by the airlines, in addition to border and travel disruptions. As a result many orders in Victoria and even Queensland may experience significant delay. We always endeavour to have your order to you as soon as possible and apologise for any delay.