“Movement = health and motion is life.” – The Joint Play and Mobilization text is designed as a quick reference guide for students, instructors and healthcare providers. It is a companion to the Orthopedic Conditions Manual, Muscle Manual and Orthopedic Assessment Text.
This text bridges the gap between academics and practical application. Information sources include: original research articles with cutting-edge information, 100s of cadaver dissections & decades of evidence based, multidisciplinary clinical experience. We also demo with different sized practitioners to show variation in biomechanics and gender application (5ft/100lbs female vs. 6ft/170lbs male).
This book contains concise, easily accessible information on topics including joint play and mobilizations, muscle energy and myofascial techniques and much more…
- Execute the steps of effective mobilizations and joint-play including indications, CIs, position, contact, tissue pull and vectors
- Chapter quizzes & final exam
- Video of ROM, special tests & mobilizations
- By chapter learning objectives and outcome markers
- Regional quizzes & grading rubrics
- Follow-up evidence based Orthopedic Assessment & orthopathology texts
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills
Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations.
- Over 2000 Illustrations & Images
- Regional learning objectives and tests
- Online Video, Image & Text Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Pocket-Sized & Portable
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Licensure & Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice
Australia Post have advised that they are experiencing a delay in delivery times due to COVID-19 lockdowns, a reduction in flights by the airlines, in addition to border and travel disruptions. As a result many orders in Victoria and even Queensland may experience significant delay. We always endeavour to have your order to you as soon as possible and apologise for any delay.